metamerist

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lisa Store

My digital photograph of the day...




Lisa Store! Why, I haven't heard that name since Living in a Box sang Living in a Box! I always wondered what happened to Lisa Store. Looks like she's peddling retail space nowadays. She came from a tough background; the whole Store family was pretty dysfunctional. There was Ima, who thought he was Montgomery Ward, and Rob A., who wound up in the clink. And I always wondered about the future of their dear brother Watson.

I'm sorry. I realize that's so corny it borders on criminal. I've been too busy for anything more serious.

This is about the point that Monty Python would issue an apology to the audience and say...

And now for something completely different...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home