metamerist

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Atomic Confessions

At this point, I think it's time to fess up and admit it was my idea to put this Easter Egg on millions of computers. :)



It was a tongue-in-cheek response to the Photoshop 4 Easter Egg:



At the time, we were just a little shareware company. Adobe hadn't even heard of us. A few months earlier I interviewed with Adobe as well, and they said "Who?! Never heard of them!" The unknown little shareware company gave me an offer I couldn't refuse (and I always seem to wind up rooting for the little guy).

Things were pretty ragtag back then. Our artist was a talented high school student named Ben. We pitched the idea to him. He did the rest. While he was there, he came up with a lot of great creative content.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home