metamerist

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

eBay and RSS

The other day, I noticed RSS feeds are available for eBay searches. I'm not sure when this became an option, but it's very cool, and kudos to eBay for it. If there's something you tend to scan the classifieds for, this is a better solution.

That said, I still wish there were a Wanted section equivalent on eBay where one could explicitly list products and services wanted. (If there is such a thing, my apologies. I certainly may have missed it.)

Update: I just noticed there is a new Want It Now option on eBay. (4/15/2006)

I tried to think of a means of turning a For Sale auction into a Wanted auction, but I'm not sure I came up with any good solutions, or if it's even allowable on eBay. e.g.,

For Sale: $300 and a contract obligating you to paint my living room.

Anyone willing to paint my living room for $250 or more could then bid up to $50.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home