metamerist

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Arizona Sky (&c)

Now and then some strange old song emerges from the crevices of my brain. Today, Arizona Sky by China Crisis (1986). There's something in its creative quirkiness that still appeals to me. And there are Gary Daly's unmistakable nasally vocals.



This is one of those posts that serves as a verification of my existence more than anything else. The transition from summer to fall is in progress (and so, too, all the attendant adjustments).

Lately, I've become a fan of the RSS feeds on Craig's list. I've subscribed to feeds searching for items of interest. The number of matches arriving each day has surprised me.

Flash in hand, Adobe's pulling the plug on SVG. Having written an SVG rendering engine, it is for me a noteworthy obituary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home