metamerist

Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Birds and the Bees

And now for something completely different...



I'm quite certain Patrick Dawes & Eugene Bazodis share a relatively recent common ancestor with the late Tiny Tim.

(Note: One failure of Google, imho, is that it's often difficult to find the actual web site of businesses--especially restaurants--because reviews wind up with higher PageRank than the actual establishments themselves. Please disregard the following attempt to boost the PageRank of one of my favorite restaurants: Thistle's Restaurant.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To find local businesses (and any associated web sites), I generally make sure I type my query in the form (business, city, state):

e.g. "thistles, robbinsdale, mn" in your case seems to yield a nice summary?

11:45 AM  
Blogger metamerist said...

That's an excellent means of finding a phone number and address, but, for me, it still failed to reveal the object of my quest: the restaurant's own web page.

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home